Today is the 1 year anniversary of this blog and it’s crazy how many views, likes and followers I’ve gained in a year.
I started this just because I was bored last summer and it’s amazing to think that over the past year, people from all around the world have read and likes my posts.
As you know, I do not share my identity on this blog because I don’t really feel the need to share who I am with the Internet in order to write blog posts. Maybe in the future I will reveal who I am but not today.
However, I thought that I would still share some things about me without revealing my identity, with the 50 facts about me tag!
- I hate Nutella
- My favourite colours are light blue and light green
- I am afraid of the paranormal, the exorcist and the deep sea
- The last song I listened to was burning up by the Jonas Brothers
- I have 2 piercings, one in each earlobe
- My favourite Youtubers are Danisnotonfire, amazingphil and ThatcherJoe
- Right now I really want some double stuff Oreos and milk
- My favourite movies are Aladdin, High school musical and stardust
- My most embarrassing memory is when I fell down an escalator in front of about 50 people when I was 14
- My celebrity crushes are Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Joe Sugg and Niall Horan
- My favourite smell is the fireside treats Yankee candle and petrichor
- I have been to 2 concerts so far in my life. One was one direction in 2014 at Wembley stadium and the other was one direction in 2015 at the millennium stadium.
- My favourite season/ time of year is Autumn/winter
- My favourite ‘holiday’ is Halloween
- I fluently speak English and German and know a small bit of Spanish and Japanese
- I started this blog because I was bored last summer
- My favourite food is pizza
- My favourite snack is double stuff Oreos with a glass of milk
- I have been doing / learning ballet and tap since I was 2
- I have a unhealthy obsession of theme parks and going on thrill rides
- I get insanely annoyed when people sneeze and keep sneezing more than once
- My favourite animal is the quokka
- I am currently anxiously awaiting my GCSE results
- My dream for the forseable future is to sudy business photography at university
- When I’m older I want 2 or 3 kids
- My favourite books are Paper Towns and The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire
- My favourite TV shows are Dance Moms, The great British bake off and Sherlock
- I love the play ‘half a sixpence’
- I can cry on demand
- My favourite subject at school is art
- My favourite childhood song is the Ryan and sharpay version of ‘what I’ve been looking for’
- My current favourite song is cruel by snake hips and Zayn
- My favourite theme park is Thorpe park
- I first started watching YouTube in 2006
- The first YouTube channel I watched was Smosh
- My favourite holiday I’ve ever been on is when I went to Disney world in Orlando, Florida when I was 6
- My favourite band is One Direction
- I have met Joe sugg aka ThatcherJoe
- I love baking
- I usually start listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas films in August because of how much I love Christmas
- I have seen Dan and Phil aka Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil in real life at TATINOF UK
- My dream job is to be a professional photographer
- I get annoyed when people change the plan or want to do something spontaneous
- I really want to travel to LA when I’m older
- When I was little my favourite website was club penguin and I would spend hours playing it
- When I’m older I would love to die my hair blue
- I used to have 2 pet fish when I was little until one day, one ate the other one then it later died of old age
- I usually spend my days watching YouTube or Harry Potter
- My favourite Christmas film is elf
- My favourite Christmas song is Santa tell me by Ariana Grande
Thank you for reading my post!
It’s crazy to think that I have been doing this for a year now! I wish to carry on doing this for many more years!
I hope to speak to you soon!
Happy Blogging – Beeleaf xx